- Ravio Technologies Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales (company number: 13864162) with its registered address at 71-75 Shelton Street, London, England, WC2H 9JQ ("Ravio," "we," "our," or "us").
- Ravio operates the www.ravio.com website, which provides information about our products and services and allows users to contact us and sign up for information and updates about our products and services and to sign up for, or book a demo of, our products and services (the "Ravio Website").
Your relationship with us
- If you sign up for our products or services, we will enter into a separate agreement with you which will set out the terms and conditions upon which you may access and use such products or services.
Your rights to use the Ravio Website
- The Ravio Website is intended for business to business use and is not suitable for use by individuals in their personal capacities.
- Your right to use the Ravio Website is personal to you and you are not allowed to give this right to any other person. Your right to use the Ravio Website does not stop us from giving other people the right to use the Ravio Website.
- not to copy, or attempt to copy any portion of the Ravio Website;
- not to give or sell or otherwise make available any portion of the Ravio Website to anybody else;
- not to change, or attempt to change any portion of the Ravio Website in any way; and
- not to look for or access the code of any portion of the Ravio Website that we have not expressly published publicly for general use.
- You agree that all confidential information, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Ravio Website belong to us or the people who have licenced those rights to us.
- You confirm that any images, text or information that you upload to the Ravio Website, including any feedback or comments that you submit to us (collectively, your "User Content") will not breach the Rules of Acceptable Use.
Rules of Acceptable Use
- When using the Ravio Website you must not:
- copy and/or distribute any content on the Ravio Website;
- give any false or misleading information, impersonate any person or hire or attempt to hide your identity;
- advocate, promote or engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct, including any criminal activity, fraud or money laundering, or conduct that causes damage or injury to any person or property;
- introduce viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, invalid data or other material which could harm the Ravio Website;
- use any automated system, including without limitation "robots", "spiders" or "offline readers" to access the Ravio Website in a manner that send more request messages to the Ravio Website than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Ravio Website;
- legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Ending our relationship
- We may also withdraw the Ravio Website at any time.
- Nothing in this paragraph 7 affects any legal rights you may have under the law of the country in which you are resident.
Security We care about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Our liability/responsibility to you
- Certain features of the Ravio Website may rely on networks and connections that are beyond our control. As we do not own or operate such third-party networks, we cannot be responsible for them in any way.
- We shall not be responsible to you for any claims arising out of the provision of the Ravio Website. The Ravio Website, and all content on the Ravio Website is provided for informative purposes only and on an "as available" and "as is" basis. This means that:
- we are unable to promise that your use of the Ravio Website will be uninterrupted, secure, without delays, error-free or meet your expectations;
- we do not promise that any defects or errors will be corrected, or that the Ravio Website (or any content available to view or download on the Ravio Website) is free of viruses or other harmful components; and
- information about our products and services that is made available through the Ravio Website may change as we continue to develop these products and services.
- The above does not affect your rights under the applicable law of the country in which you are a resident, including our responsibility to you for any personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- If you have a dispute with us relating to the Ravio Website, in the first instance please contact us at email@example.com and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally.
- In the unlikely event that we have not been able to resolve a dispute informally, we will discuss and agree with you on the most effective way of resolving our dispute.
Changes to the Ravio Website
- We are constantly updating and improving the Ravio Website as our products and services develop. Improvements and updates are also made to reflect changing technologies, tastes, behaviours and the way people use the Internet and the Ravio Website.
- In order to do this, we may need to update, reset, stop offering and/or supporting a particular part of the Ravio Website, or feature relating to the Ravio Website ("changes to the Ravio Website"). These changes to the Ravio Website, which may occur with or without prior notice, may affect certain features and content available through the Ravio Website, including deleting and/or removing such content and features.
Changes to the documents
- Every time you wish to use the Ravio Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Documents that apply to our relationship with you
Contact, feedback and complaints
- We value hearing from our users, and we are always interested in learning about ways we can improve the Ravio Website.